Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Getting bored of hobbies?



Hobbies don't stick along too long! Things to do either to pass some time or distract from getting bored!!

I really don't have a hobby... n now I know why... coz I am getting quickly bored of it...

Recently I started coloring...It went on for a week... It's supposed to be a stress buster... but now feeling stressed to color... LOL




Last winter, I started baking cakes... I did a couple... n then realized it’s a lot of calories... LOL



Once me and my friends, stopped by Michaels, an art supply store and bought more than enough supplies for a canvas painting... Here's my first and last painting... LOL

                                                       

I started my first blog in the end of 2013... Then I obviously didn't that often travel to update my Vacation dairies blog! LOL again!

Every winter is when I realize I need a hobby! It's the time of the year... you just can't step out... geshhhh it's damn cold out there...

Have some ideas this year? Share your winter plans with me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment