Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Gossipers - the losers forever!

I am awesome ! Live my life carefree! Happily! Least bothered about what others think! But now and again I hear this " she spoke bad about you" (read as "she is bitching about me"). What's the need?! Why are people obsessed of others lives- especially their personal stuff. What the hell ?! Mind your own business! It's freaking my wish! You have an opinion, a random thought, a difference in taste.. Okay.. I'd respect that. I know your a different individual. We can be friends. It doesn't matter. 

I really pity those folks- as though one doesn't have enough problems in their own life. The social world just pictures the good before your eyes. Everyone knows life isn't a smooth journey. Everyone has their share of bitter moments. Open your eyes. 

There's always a couple of weird people around. I wonder what they earn bitching about their friends. Act like friends before them and run stories behind. Spreading tons of rumors. Just because you think they are better off than you.. (Read "jealously"). 

Every person would just stick around once .. Once they know the truth.. Who would be there for you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment