Monday, April 11, 2022

It wasn’t too many years… but feels so!

I still remember the first time we spoke.. I was standing by the window of my master bedroom.. in my home on the Seattle hill drive… we chatted for a while and then called .. spoke for an hour or two.. we didn’t even meet then.. then I guess we first met only at sagari s home. Then quickly it from daily walks to chilling at each other’s homes.. few play dates here and there.. Thara and Tvisha of same age was such a coincidence! 


2020 

Feb 8 - clubbing 


Feb 15 - sagari s home getto 



Feb 22 - Sai’s cradle ceremony 



Feb 25- your home , sagari joined too! 



Feb 28 - just us at the trampoline place 



Mar 1- at Raghavi’s place 



Mar 3 - at 85 degrees 



Mar 14- Sagari and us at my place 



May 20 - at my place 





July 31- varalakshmi vratam 



Aug 15- at my place ! 



Aug 18- Yash birthday 



Aug 30 - onam 



Sept 1 - jogging 

Sep 2 - woke u up for walk 

Sept 3 and 4- walks too! 

Sept 6 - walk in the morning and evening getto for b s biriyani 



Sept 8- morning tea with u .. walk later with sagari.. you flew out somewhere lol 😂 (must be MN) 

Sept 27- Agni s birthday 



Nov 29- catch up at Redmond town center 



Dec 2- getto at your place 



Dec 12- Thara s 4th birthday 



Dec 20- Tvisha’s bday 



Dec 26 - Xmas at Febi’s 





Dec 29- at my place 



Dec 30- stopped at yours 



2021

Jan 7- You got driver license and after drove up to give cookies 🍪 

Jan 17- Porkhodi’s home getto 



Jan 25- my bday surprise 



Jan 30- my taco party 



Apr 9- Abi s surprise baby shower 



Aug 20 - varalakshmi vratam 



Oct 15- Ilan s bday 



Nov 6- Diwali party 



Nov something - workouts at the LA fitness gym every night 

Nov 17- workout at ur community gym 

Nov 20- booked my car, walk with you! 

Dec 3- clubbing 

Dec 4 - Porkhodi’s new home getto 



2022

Mar 19- clubbing 

Apr 2- suja s home getto and cherry blossoms 🌸 



Apr 11- fusion india - cried coz spicy food instead of u! Lol 😂 



Definitely that’s not all… remember Apna bazaar and my school days (I mean the time when I was working as a teacher) … I stopped by one or two days. 

Plenty of days stopped by your home .. mostly to wake u up! Poor ashwin… lol 😂 


I will miss you my workout buddy and my saruku buddy! And ofc the only one I can randomly stop by at! Those kinda friends are super rare! 


Good luck for your future! Wish you only the best! And waiting to see you again! Keep in touch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment