Saturday, April 1, 2017

Blogging - my inspiration

I draw my inspiration from things that happen around me. I travel - I write about it, adding some tips too. I had a grand wedding- wrote about it. I became a mom- writing about it. And then there's all the random things happening around me- opinions, ideas, etc. 


My thoughts into words! 


My tone- just the way I speak. I hate reading books. But I do read forums and follow discussions on various groups on social media. Therefore my tone is a very informal one. 


Since I hate reading myself. While I write for others to read. I try to make it short, simple and in lay language. Sometimes into bullet points. A small article that you could just skim through. And it's more like I am talking to you rather than reading. 


Some secrets - 

  1. I hardly read my article again. It's written and straight published. 
  2. I write in one stretch. 5-10 mins max. 
  3. If I pause, think too much while writing, the post wouldn't reach the end. My thoughts wouldn't get complete. 
  4. I write on my notepad on phone. And everything from draft to publishing is done on phone. (I stopped using laptop for 2 years now, and stopped opening laptop to edit my blogs recently). 
  5. Some random Topics emerge as I chat with friends. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment