Tuesday, April 18, 2017

My one place stop - my phone

I live on my phone. You name it- 

  1. Texting 
  2. Audio calls 
  3. Video calls 
  4. Web browsing 
  5. Camera 
  6. Photo editor / collage maker 
  7. Weather check 
  8. Calculator 
  9. Emails 
  10. GPS 
  11. World clock 
  12. Banking 
  13. Shopping 
  14. Social media 
  15. Note pad 
  16. Blogging 
  17. Watch videos 

And many others - fitness tracker, parenting tit bits, yelp, Uber, news app, calendar, etc. 


I literally do everything on my phone, that I have no purpose to switch on my laptop anymore. And I really did that - hardly turned on my laptop in the last two years. 


The best part is one can use phone even without wifi


Maybe the one thing I still haven't changed to is uploading all pictures to an online storage. I still use the outdated way of storage. And that's one time I need my computer to help me transfer pictures to my hard drive. 


Maybe the other situation I would need to turn it on would be to use the Office. Being out of school- I hardly have the need to use it. 


Do you still use your laptop? Let me know if you have points to support the laptop to be more useful! 


I am neither a fan of the tablet. It was irritating to get social media and email notifications on both places. 


More than anything the phone is the most handy of all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment