Sunday, April 2, 2017

From simple scrolling to keeping up to date with it !!

Yes, I am talking about social media! 

Be it timelines, posts, likes, messages, pins or tweets! 


It's all on my phone. Long forgotten the turning on of the computer or laptop. A bunch of apps, that I'm constantly on and off for the next one. 


Gone are the days - simply scrolling, liking a couple & forgetting once your out of it. Oh ya, out of it reminds me, there's no more logging out. Realized that?! Even if your using your laptops- it's called remember password! 


Now I am keeping up with the mom's discussions on fb groups. Stop by interesting articles on timelines. Wish people with life events. Hardly care about birthday wishes. Like pictures that impress me. 


Blogging is either number one on the list or it's far forgotten. 


More importance to the personal messages. And smaller groups.


Pins are just to myself- keep my creativity live! 


New media to explore are tweets and LinkedIn. Looking forward to fit in time for it. 


Oh ya, I'm always on my phone. It's sometimes called timepass, other times called productivity! Lol 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment