Wednesday, December 16, 2015

All Time Passes meet here...

As I move in to the new apartment in Bellevue... Thing I have been doing apart from looking for a job and sleeping...

1. Making friends around

On one of my recent friends blog, I have how I met my first friend in a new city. So from there I went on to meet others in the community. I was added onto a Whats-app group by my first buddy and then I went on to introduce myself. It's winter here and so there aren't any roaming outside. Everyone are stuck inside their homes. And of course my hubby busy on his work trips travelling again. I sat their in my apartment- Bored! Trying to find new friends.

2. Decorating and furnishing my new home

Yes, we moved into a new empty apartment. Finally after a month emptied my car. Brought all our things in. Arranged them around the house. And then I had a couple of things added on to my Amazon shopping cart online. It was black Friday, right when we got in! So yes, I purchased all the things lying on the cart- Kitchen gadgets, Sofa, Bed (Mattress and frame). And then I had found a lot of cute things to buy on an app called "Home". Purchased them too. Then got a couple of organizers/ storage cabins from superstores close by.

In continuation of my photography blog, I printed out a bunch of pictures and hung them all around my home just over strings and clipped them on by clothes pins!

I still continue to shop. Looking for TV, Stand, Dining table.

3. Exploring the city

Things are interconnected. To furnish and decorate my home, I have been shopping around Bellevue malls- Factoria, Crossroads, so far.

My hubby and I found many Indian restaurants around. Then I was surprised to see many Indian grocery stores located all in the same area!

Speaking to many friends in my neighborhood, I am learning there's plenty of temples around and lots of delicious food too. My next stop will be there.

4. Cooking experiments

This would be more of a continuation of my hobbies blog. See I told you, they are all interconnecting now with this blog. Next I plan to continue to make my cooking experience exciting... Will let you know soon how it goes. Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment