Sunday, January 24, 2016

26 gifts, 26 years, 26th Jan! - The plan

26 lovely things I plan to gift myself for my 26th birthday! Read on to know how I pamper myself! :D I love myself the most! Celebrating my ME time King size!

These were my ideas to spend my birthday week. I started from Friday and am gonna go on with it till Tuesday! So this is just a tentative plan/ a birthday bucket list. The plan made a week back. Idea given by a friend. Stay tuned for the real story!

1. Massage at the spa

2. Dance to a some music – record it if possible

3. Cake – upside down pineapple cake

4. Jamuns

5. An entire day off Facebook/ all social media

6. A relaxing long bath – with bath salts, rose petals and candles

7. Hairdo – straighten and/or curls!

8. Make my favorite breakfast - french crepes

9. Visit the temple - Drape a sari

10. Do a homemade facial

11. Manicure and Pedicure at home

12. nail art – choose the colors and buy if necessary

13. short drive to the Falls

14. Stop by the plant nursery

15. Buy/add a new toy for my car

16. Plant a pot of herbs in my balcony

17. Have Chai watching the rain pouring

18. Watch a movie alone (never done this before)

19. Make my favorite dinner – Pasta, sandwich and/ or soup

20. Write a love letter to Balu (been a while)

21. This blog –the plan and the real one!

22. Master Selfie taking (not a fan of it- but would like to give it a try)

23. Challenge myself to call and speak to a random friend without mentioning it’s my birthday! ;)

24. Balu's office party - dress up

25. Call friends over for tea and cake! And a little chit chat!

26. Update pictures on the fireplace.

A couple have changed/ switched to more exciting stuff. I still have 2 more days of celebration!

Ofcourse not gonna stop celebrating life! I will still continue enjoying my ME time once in a while! Share how you did like spend your ME time.



No comments:

Post a Comment