Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Photos and sharing – Call it my frustration or just a viewpoint?!

Type 1: take plenty of pics and post the best ones 

Type 2: take plenty of pics and post none 

Type 3: hardly take pics and post none 

I am type 1- love clicking pics, collecting pics from others at an event and sorting them, editing and collaging, and finally post them. Of course not to forget adding captions and even blogs sometimes! 

And I find it difficult to understand these type 2 folks! So what's the point of clicking pictures and not share your memories with others! 

Oh ya, both type 2 and type 3, they don't even like others posting their pics... Weird people! Share your thoughts. I just don't get the point. You don't like a certain picture- untag yourself! That's the max you can do! Don't come and tell me to remove it. Isn't that my wish?! 

Note: there’s no copy write issues here... Errrr 

So my dear friends - I completely hate it when someone tells me what I should do on my Facebook! Remove a pic of u?! U didn't like it?! Well sorry ... If that's so ... Don't pose in the first place. I take pics on a daily basis ... I am looking for ways to share them. I do consider requests made well ahead, but once posted, a last minute demand… wouldn’t encourage it. Thanks.

These thoughts led me to a conversation- Facebook-- How much is too much?
Coming soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment