Friday, January 15, 2016

My First Best Virtual Friend

Back in 2012, One day the fb messenger popped up- It was a message from her, replying to my post on room-mate search that I posted on the university fb page.

Then another day we spoke about a cooking pic I posted on my wall.

A couple of years later, end of 2014 to be precise, she commented on a post, which was a forward prank. LOL. Something like, if anyone likes or comments on it, they continue the chain of posting random things on their wall.  

That day, we chatted for long, we chatted on topics quiet in depth. We instantly found common interests. And the same day, exchanged numbers and spoke for almost 3 hours! I was in Mid-West then and she was in the West Coast! Now we have switched time zones!


She is one of best friends- and one I haven’t met yet! Ha ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment