Tuesday, February 2, 2016

How to turn your boring life to an exciting one?


You know I am actually bored. Having no clue what to do. I am looking for a job, but meanwhile, the journey to pass each day is a struggle. There’s nothing exciting to wake up in the morning and nothing to do during the day. So how on earth would you expect me to even fall asleep at nights when all I do is sit idle all day?

However beautiful a city is, what matters more is your friends. A bunch of friends- likeminded in nature is at most important. And that’s what I am missing now. Leaving back all my friends in Chicago and around, my hubby and I moved here- Seattle! I know no one here. I did make friends around but no one is as jobless as I am. They may be equally bored but no one’s cribbing like me for excitement. 

Looking for hobbies around- everything seems expensive. As in even those I would get bored of soon. And it’d be waste of the money. As of now, blogging is my only free hobby. I need things to do that would spend time rather than money. 

Guess the only thing possible is to keep making bucket lists. So then there would be a list of random stuff to do. The next time I am out of job- I sure should have a plan ready. Ha-ha. No more cribbing. LOL. 

Comment below/ message me/ call me- and we can have a discussion on it. A random bucket list of things to do when you utter the word- “BORED”.

No comments:

Post a Comment