Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Work-Life Balance

How does it look for you? How do you wish it to be and how is it actually?

The balance has always been the way I would love it to be for me. It’s always my colleagues that become friends and after work we hang out together. Plan our evenings and weekends. I miss those days.

Enough is said about movie nighters. Before that it was 2 young ladies. We used to meet up during lunch at work and then after work hours. I never went straight home, we always had other plans. And of course most of the time you could find me at their place. They were roomies. You‘d mistake me too to be their roomie, Coz most of the time I‘d be there. We wished I could stay along with them too but their third roomie didn’t entertain that. Ha ha.


Next I look forward to a new job and good friends too. Hope I am lucky this time too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment