Sunday, February 7, 2016

Talking to the walls

Last night, back from an evening with my girlfriends, my hubby was sleeping when I entered in. I called him twice. No response. Then minutes later I came to bed. Then he asked when did you come back and what all did you do? I said just now and the whole story-ladies night out

This morning again he came to me and asked the same question. I was like I have already told you and you asked last night. 

Guess what, he doesn't remember anything from last night in his sleep?! Wow! Ya I told the story again! Lol. 

This isn't the first time. Usually he is awake and asks me random stuff. And the same day or another day he would ask the same thing. 

Men simply don't listen! It's equal to talking to the walls! 

Guys- what do u expect? How should we talk such that you d listen and respond? 
Gals- Any solutions?

Note: I don't wanna explain things so Crystal clear to the walls around me!

No comments:

Post a Comment