Friday, February 5, 2016

My sleep cycle - A big complain on me

A biggest complain on me is my sleep cycle 

I just can't sleep early and wake early. Oh ya if I have to, I wake up though. But sleeping, it's always the same. So tough to go to bed by 10. I hit the bed by 12. And it takes me 1 - 2 am to fall asleep. One reason being no physical activity all day plus over sleeping during the day. And excessive sleeping is due to boredom. Yes, when I start working my day will be fine.

But nights? I doubt it. I studied 4 years engineering and during that time I used to wake up by 530 and catch my bus by 630am. I still remember those days I caught the bus on time. And maintained a 95% attendance. And if missed my bus, it would be a pain to reach college- walk, public bus, another public bus, walk. Uffff... Tired. That too in the place I studied - the heat and humidity way too much. So did I sleep on time? No way- it's my active time, the time I study, do my assignments! I love that hour, the darkness. Lol. I would go to bed not before 12. Weekends I did sleep longer though. Wake up at 10. That was the max that was allowed at home, else the fan would go off. My mom 'd be screaming. Breakfast would be getting cold. 

I believe in hibernation since then. Sleep when I can and if I can't, that's fine. I am not sleepy during days! Perfectly fine! Nights are when I usually write my blogs. I can't study in the morning, it's not my best time. 

That's me - A night owl 

I am not claiming if this right or wrong or good or bad. But it's something I am struggling to change. And so far I don't have any problems about- still young and healthy! 

Hope I am so in the future too. 

Can a night owl change completely to a morning person? 

No comments:

Post a Comment