Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Blogging after a week…

Hi Friends! Had a good birthday week, a kind of packed birthday week. A lot of events each day. Of course I had to finish 26 things in 5 days. So it did take a turn on me. Along with them I also put up with time to blog in and maintained posting a blog every day.

Soon after the busy week, I wrote a couple of blogs. Ah I should say I started a couple of blogs, couldn’t finish any of them, my thoughts didn’t quite flow through. Somewhere in the process they got stuck each time I started a fresh random topic. Then I closed the word document. And said to myself, skip one day, its fine. Then 2 days, then it was 3, and now a whole week!

My last week, had been a bit held up with jobs and interviews. That could too add on as an excuse to writing. Today- was a good day after long. I had left over food and so didn’t have much cooking to do. Also all my friends had been watching this movie – Kung Fu Panda 3. My hubby wasn’t interested in a cartoon movie. LOL. Oh ya, and do you remember my birthday plan list- had some leftover ideas.



Yup, watch a movie by myself. I got myself ready, and headed to the theater. I didn’t plan or check the timings. Just randomly walked out. Reached the theater counter, asked for the next show timing- it was in 10 minutes. Quickly got a ticket. And headed over to the theater. A good theatre it was. Good seats. Empty one as usual- odd timing you know. 20 minutes full of advertisements. Then put on the 3D glasses and it was a good show. 



No comments:

Post a Comment