Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Music to me!


I love listening to songs and music. I can listen to them all day. It’s more of a background music to me as I am browsing other stuff and working on other things. I rarely listen to the words and the meaning. For me, music has helped me--

  1. In writing records while in school and college- I always felt I wrote faster when listening to faster beat songs and wrote slower while listening to melodious songs.
  2. It lets me concentrate while I am studying for exams- Yes you heard that right. If the music wasn’t running in the background, I would have 1000s of distractions in compare to just one distraction of music. I actually do read well with this running on background in low volume. 
  3. It calms me down while stressed or nervous- good music to the ears is always pleasant.

How is music to you? Share your thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment